Buffalo, New York
Buffalo is a city in New York. This place has the most vast and incredible history. It offers various tourist spots like the Delaware Park, The Buffalo Zoo and many others. This rich history is cultivated in its ancient museums which are still holding it in their roots. It has a number of art galleries too, like, Albright Knox Gallery.
Places to visit:
- Canal side– Canal side is settled in the area of 21-acre park. It also exhibits concerts & kids' shows, and water sports.
- The Buffalo Zoo- This zoo is the Third Oldest Zoo in the city. It was embarked in the year 1875. It has the collection of all species of mammals, reptiles & birds. It also has a kid-friendly petting area.
- Delaware Park- Delaware Park has the most beautiful collection of stone-arch bridges, lakes & landscaped gardens.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House Complex- It was constructed between 1903 and 1905. This place is one of the National Historic Landmarks.
- Albright- Knox Art Gallery- Knox Art gallery was established in the year 1905 by some very renowned painters. It showcases the marvelous medieval and modern art.
- City Hall of Buffalo- City hall was constructed in the year 1931. It offers glorious tour of the place.
- Buffalo Naval Park- Naval Park is a military museum. It allows the visitors to hava a look at tanks & jets along with historical exhibits.
Places to stay:
- Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel & conference Center- Hyatt is a luxury hotel with dining, a spa, an indoor pool & meeting space.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo- This hotel features night receptions, an Italian restaurant and free Wi-fi.
- Best Western on the Avenue- Best Western is the most affordable hotel with free breakfast & Wi-Fi, a hot tub & business center.
- Hotel @ The Lafayette- The Lafayette is an ancient hotel with modern rooms along with dining, plus free breakfast & Wi-Fi.
- Adam’s Mark- Adam’s Mark offers conference space, dining & an indoor pool.